The compound is in a form of crystals which are completely soluble in water.
Sulpha Copper (copper sulphate)
Copper 20% (metal chelated)-
source(copper sulphate –penta hydrates- copper chloride)
– Sulfur 2.5 % (metal)
-Chelated substance 55% EDTA
* The compound is in a form of crystals which are completely soluble in water.
-The compound causes harm when swallowing.
-The compound causes harm for eyes.
-The compound is very toxic for Equatic livings , and has a long-term effect.
-Avoid throwing into the environment.
-Wear resistant clothing , gloves and glasses.
-In case of swallowing , call the poison center or a specialized doctor.
-In case of contacting with eyes , wash them very well with water and soap for several minutes.
-Empty containers are removed away safely and not to be used in other purposes.